Day 79 – WordPress CMS Redesign Concept
Day 79: Redesign Tuesday
Brief: To redesign WordPress.com CMS to have a more fluid user experience & visual appeal!
For Redesign Tuesdays, I usually would incline to redesign interfaces that I have been using regularly.
Today’s take is on WordPress.com, through which I handle most of my sites!
Here’s a clean, functional approach to redesigning WordPress content management system.
The current implementation has a few issues, namely:
– No easy way to quickly write a blog post (current implementation is not good enough)
– Too much clutter, too many options on the left side.
– Old and outdated design system.
– A quick overview of recent posts, with analytics and quick edit/view, is missing
– The header is not used to it’s potential
I’ve considered these as pain points, as I’m one of the folks who use WordPress quite regularly. In my opinion, these would enhance my experience of blogging by a few notches!
Let me know your take on this!
Design Duration: 3 Hours
Typefaces used: Montserrat